Departure from the harbour - Round trip across the Seine estuary
About your activity
From Le Havre, board for a crossing of the Estuary.
Spend the day on site and discover the other side in a different way.
Come back in the evening by the opposite way.
From June to September to embark on a crossing of the Seine Estuary between Le Havre and Deauville/Trouville sea.
Spend the day or half-day on site without any constraints (traffic, parking, etc.) and discover the other side of the estuary in a different way. At the end of your stopover, take the boat back to Le Havre.
A unique and original experience: from Le Havre, from June to September, board for a round trip from the estuary to Trouville-sur-Mer/Deauville and back.
You will have the opportunity to appreciate the estuary, its landscapes and architecture in a different way: a new point of view is available from the water: the Côte Fleurie and its sandy beaches, the port of Le Havre and its activity or the architecture of the reconstruction of Le Havre and its majestic perspectives.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all passengers aged 11 and over.
- Last boarding 15 minutes before the boat leaves.
- Duration of each crossing: approximately 50 min.
- The return must be made imperatively on board the boat on which the trip took place.
- Each person on board must be registered and in possession of a ticket, including children under 4 years of age.
- Bicycles are not accepted on board.
- Service subject to good weather conditions
- Embarkation and disembarkation point in Trouville: Gulf Stream II, Quai Albert 1er (behind the casino) - Trouville sur mer. (GPS: 49.3653061,0.078297)
- Embarkation and disembarkation point in Le Havre: City of Le Havre II of Navigation Normande, 125 Boulevard Clemenceau - Olsen Dam - Le Havre Marina (GPS: 49.489862, 0.0974976)
Options & prices
Crossing of the estuarykeyboard_arrow_down